Something new?

Alright, so, I'm looking at beginning to write some consistent fiction on here just to keep pace with some of the fiction that I have been reporting on from the media. I'm going to be working from some ideas that I have had in my head for a while and plan to post installments with as much regularity as my creativity and time will allow.

To start tonight I shall give only a working title and a few prefatory quotes that shall serve as guide posts and have been points of inspiration for the beginning of this story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pulsing Grey
by trey arbuckle

"Wonders are many, and none is more wonderful than man . . . only against Death shall he call for aid in vain”

-Sophocles Antigone


It is not good for the man to be alone.”

-Genesis 2:18


“When art tries to speak of the new world, the final world, in terms only of the present world, it collapses into sentimentality; when it speaks of the present world only in terms of its shame and horror, it collapses into brutalism . . . many artists recoil from the challenging vision of the future, and prefer to give the apparently more 'relevant' message of despair.” --N.T. Wright


Comments

Tammy said…
wanted to share a quote from a philospher that I like,and see if you know the author:

"Confused is the color of red, orange and blue.
It tastes like vinegar.
It sounds like the spinning or a spinning wheel.
It looks like a tire turning.
Confused makes you feel like you are dizzy."

Popular Posts