a quick p.s.

I had never read anything by Greg Boyd before, and though the name seemed vaguely familiar when my student asked if I had heard of him, I couldn't place it. I just looked him up via Google--found out that he is an advocate of the "open theism" position. If you don't know what that is, then don't worry about it. If you do and you are wondering if I am endorsing his theological position on that topic, know that I do not.

We can learn from many we disagree with on multiple issues. That is what I am doing here by reading his politically oriented writings.

Comments

Tammy said…
your diligence to look objectively at both sides of issues and continue to read and grow as well as keep your own opinion and compassion is one of the reasons that I think you would make a good lawyer
You've been tagged. Look at my blog.

Popular Posts