It's Time...


Peace out, Summer!


Hello, Fall!!!!

Dear Fall,

There's just something about you that makes me want to fully indulge in your season.

At the first burst of coolness, I am immediately invigorated mentally, spiritually, emotionally and physically.

I have burning desires to bake spiced pumpkin treats, simmer hot cider all day and sip it all evening, and decorate with all the warm, brilliant Autumn colors (ones we hardly see in Texas) found in the wreath above.

There's no season like it.

Welcome and please make yourself at home in Bryan-College Station.



Comments

Becky said…
I feel the same way. I love Fall. And up here it's just amazing. It really makes you feel all warm inside and you pull out some baked pumpkin treats that you only make in the Fall. It's great! I do have to say that Spring is #1 on my list though. At least a NE Spring. The flowers on trees are amazing.

Popular Posts