The Thunder Rolls

Hooray! We finally got internet at our home and so now the frequency of blogging from the female half of this pair will be interspersed with the my male partner in crime. You should wait with great expectations!

Here is a little taste of what is to come:

The other day I was getting Ethan and Meira ready to go night-night in their room. I was closest to Ethan, and Meira was standing away from us, near her bed. All of the sudden, I heard a very recognizable, thunderous noise coming from the direction of Miss Princess Particular. I looked at her, and said "Meira, was that you?" She smiled knowingly and said "Toot..." and then gave a little grunt of a giggle. In shock, I glanced at Ethan who said, very much in surprise, "I thought that it was a big motorcycle outside." 

I STILL laugh about this incident. Ethan's reaction is what is so funny!

Comments

Becky said…
Kyr, so glad to be hearing from you on your blog! That must have been a priceless moment! Hilarious!
Andy said…
That is absolutely awesome!
Tammy said…
Oh, I can't wait to share this one!! Ethan's reaction is too funny, and then Miss Little Pink stuff-what a mess!!!

Popular Posts